Tag Archives: TV
– Available: I’m hitched, for life and very blessed.
– Age: How old is dirt? The way I act does not reflect how old I am. I am the oldest Toy’s R Us kid.
– Annoyance: Those that ‘still’ write checks at the grocery store.
– Birthday: March 29th
– Best Friends: Refer to ‘A’, my soul mate Jackie is my best friend.
– Body Part on Opposite Sex: Eyes. I’m a sucker for a blue eyes.
– Best feeling in the world: Knowing that I can get at least one person to smile one day a week.
– Blind or Deaf: Blind. If there was only silence, it would be hard to imagine laughter.
– Best Weather: Stormy and Rainy
– Been in Love: Yes and still am.
– Been on stage: Yes, but only 15 mins
– Believe in Magic: Sorry, I believe in fate.
– Believe in Santa: Heck yeah!
– Candy: Almond Joy
– Color: Red, Liquorice Rope
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
– Chinese/Mexican: Mexican
– Cake or Pie: French Apple Pie.
– Continent to visit: I have been everywhere I want, USA!! USA!!
– Cheese: American
– Day or Night: Day… err Night. Yes.. what was the question?
– Dance in the rain?: I like the rainy weather, but that because I have a roof over my head. Stupid question..
– Do the splits?: Umm nope, I am built like a line backer.
– Eggs: w/Bacon and English muffin.
– Eyes: Green/HZL
– Everyone’s got: Elbows and a’holes.
– Ever failed a class?: Yes… Art – if it wasn’t for a ruler, I would not be able to draw a straight line.
– Full name: Please call me Andy
– First Thought Waking Up: Why is it such a long walk to the bathroom?
– Food: Bring it!
– Greatest Fear: Not experiencing love or friendship.
– Goals: Get someone to smile.
– Gum: Not a big chewer, how about a tick tack?
– Get along with your parents?: Does any big kid?
– Hair Color: Grey, White, Salt and Pepper.
– Height: 6’3
– Happy: Pretty Much, everyday seems like a Friday to me in the end.
– How do you want to die: ouch! I don’t really think about that, but with a smile.
– Ice Cream: Rocky Road
– Instrument: I don’t play but I love the sound of the Saxophone.
– Jewelry: They get in my way and I always end up scratching them or someone with them.
– Job: I have the worlds best comic, I work/own a Comic Book store which is a passion of mine.
– Kids: OPK!!! (Other Peoples Kids)
– Kickboxing or karate: aren’t they pretty much the same? Can’t we just get a long?
– Keep a journal?: The internet has a few of mine out there.
– Longest Car Ride: 23hrs From Key West, FL to Tallahassee, FL.
– Letter: A
– Laughed so hard you cried: The closest I come is when I laugh so hard, that is becomes the “silent laugh”, followed by the sound of sucking in allot of air.
– Milk flavor: Chocolate
– Movies: Starwars or Startrek II
– Motion sickness?: Only on small boat after eating.
– McD’s or BK: I am not longer a burger fan, love Pizza though.
– Number of Siblings: 0
–Number of Piercings: 0
– Number: The one that helps me win the lottery
– One wish: For my friends to be happy.
– Perfect Pizza: Yes… have some.
– Pepsi or Coke: Sorry.. I can’t really drink anything carbonated
– Quail: Dan? That sounds political, no thanks can I please watch cartoons?
– Reason to Cry: Have you ever watched Old Yellow? Who doesn’t cry at the end of that?
– Reality T.V.: When there was ‘real’ reality, but now it is all about rating and making movie off someone else’ drama.
– Radio Station: I rarely listen, but when I do, Classic rock please
– Roll your tongue in a circle?: Nope
– Ring size: I have no idea
– Song: Another one of my failing qualities, I like music, but rarely know the artist.
– Should You Lie?: You know the rule, Honesty is the best..
– Shoe Size: 11
– Salad Dressing: Roadford or Bleu Cheese.
– Sushi: California Roll
– Skipped School: Sure.. we all did it.. right?
– Slept Outside: Yep
– Smoked?: Talk about a pet peev.
– Skinny Dipped?: Whos asking?
– Sing Well?: Laugh Out Loud
– Swear?: I was in the US Navy, what do you think Sailor 101 was?
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawbs!!!!!!!
– Time for Bed: When there is nothing on TV and I can’t seem to work a computer mouse anymore.
– Thunderstorms: I would have to say no, they impact my computer too much
– Unpredictable: No – I am pretty solid.
– Vacation Spot: I am a home body, so – ‘home’
– Which one of your friends acts the most like you?: Umm, I don’t think that applies anymore..
– Wanted to be a model?: Nope
– Worst Weather?: Hot!!!!! Fair skin and Sun, you are kidding right?
– X-Rays: I’ve had several…broken toe, arm, ankle.
– Ex’s: I see one from time to time
–Year it is Now: 2010
– Zoo animal: Monkey’s!!
Now – many people got this day off and I for one was one of them. I pretty much work 7 days a week. Some may say, “Working at a Comic Book store, isn’t really work". However; there are those days , but yes I have much less stress from my former occupation.
What does one do for their day off when they work 7 days a week?
Slept in, started on my liquid breakfast (Snapple and diet Mt. Dew) and started to play City of Villains’.
I had made arrangements with my normal COH/COV group to start new toons where we all would create Master Minds and play for like 4-5 hours. Starting around 8.30a, they all slowly started to show up and soon we have about 7 people with all little minions to boss around. (it was so awesome!)
After playing a little of City of Villains, it was time to watch some Tivo that was saved up and get in a couple more SG-1 Episodes. (currently on Season 6)
Had an awesome lunch, watched more Tivo and SG-1 and then around 6pm, it was back to COV for a Strike Force.
I have a very relaxing day off eating, playing games and watching great stuff on TV.
I have a routine that I go through when it comes to TV watching. I came up with this the 2nd year I had a Tivo. Right around Sweeps Week and March Madness, I stop watching the ‘new’ TV that my DVR snags and either double up on the netflix or re-watch a TV series I have on DVD.
This way when there isn’t anything on TV (you know, Big Bang, Simpsons, Family Guy, etc) , you have new stuff to turn to still.
Now – I inadvertently deleted a LOST episode that I hadn’t watched and CBS has rotated it off their site, but I was able to locate another source, but I would have been forced to watch it on a computer screen. Dang it!
If you have an Xbox360 or Playstation , then you Tversity will be the answer to your streaming issues.
For ten days now, we have been on the new AT&T U-Verse and so far no real problems. Well, I just need to learn all new channels now for my favorites. I am happy to report, that I was able to record 3 TV shows and watch something else, all at the same time! That is awesome! Also, from the other TV’s in the house, one can access the recorded information and watch it also.
I am still making my way through the missions in Dawn of War II, the story is pretty good. At first, you think that the threats of the Orks and the other Eladan <sp?> are your main problem. Nope! There is a fourth race to deal with and they almost put the “Aliens” to shame the way that they just keep coming at you from no where. I have played a couple of Multiplayer game, this is where the team “strategic” comes into play.
The new shops Point of Sale system has been online for 5 days now. The POS has had no hiccups, just a ton of work getting the stores inventory into the system. Getting a new process down at the cash register station is a little slow, but I am sure over time it will be just ‘aces’. The only thing that I have not been able to get to work is the Zebra 2824 printer which is used for printing barcodes. I have had the tech support from the company that I bought it from, Zebra and Microsoft all on the phone at one time or another and it will simply not print. All of the internal diagnoses work, I can send ZPL commands to it from the computer, so the printer is working just fine. I just cannot get RMS to talk to it correctly, yet.
Yesterday was a triumph! I’m making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS. It’s hard to overstate my satisfaction with gamerscircle360. Data indicates that gamerscore stands at an always improving 8,360. That is an improvement of 20 points over last time! He played Gears of War 2 winning 1 achievement, and then he tried to watch TV, but I killed the power… If I can’t have him, no one can.
You would think that I would have more control over it, but not with all of the new games coming out that I want to play.